Time is Money: Flexible CRM for Professional Services Providers
The professional services business relies on people to operate. Inefficiencies in communication and business processes detract key staff from their daily tasks.
This informative webinar will focus on how SugarCRM was adapted by Hojins Services Ltd. to become their business management platform for customers, projects, sales and other business processes.
In this in-depth case study we will discuss:
- How CRM is used to profile different customers
- How CRM is used in prospect qualification, quotation preparation and approval
- How CRM is integrated to the job costing system
- How the ERP system is integrated for Accounts Receivable follow up in CRM
- How CRM is integrated with other open source platforms including document management and workflow processes
This webinar will feature Ruby Chu, COO of Hojins Services Ltd., an Audit, Tax and Consulting firm who leveraged SugarCRM and its partner Aoba Hopkins to streamline and optimize their business with a central CRM based system.
Who should attend:
- Sales managers
- Operation managers
- Business owners and general management.
This webinar will give attendees insight into:
- Realizing the potential of SugarCRM as an integrated platform; and how services firms can achieve an all-encompassing single view of the customer.
- How SugarCRM can be extended to meet the unique needs of professional services organizations..
- How to integrate SugarCRM to legacy systems.
Attendees of this webinar will also receive:
- Best practices and deployment insights from a SugarCRM case study
- Demonstrations of actual SugarCRM enhancements for services firms