Sync Sugar and Your iPad/iPhone Contacts and Calendar with Omni
Need to sync Sugar to the "native" address book, calendar and mail applications on your iPad and iPhone?
Join SugarCRM and CRM integration expert, Aldo Zanoni, from Omni to discuss how to use Riva Integration Server to provide transparent, bi-directional synchronization of SugarCRM contact, calendar, sales and support information directly to the "native" Apple address book, calendar and mail apps on your iPad and iPhone.
During this webcast, you will learn how to increase sales, improve CRM adoption, and capture more customer data by using Riva to transparently sync SugarCRM to the iPad and iPhone – with no additional plug-ins or mobile apps required!
Who should attend:
- Salespeople and executives who need to sync Sugar to their iPad and iPhone.
- Sales VPs and managers who have purchased iPad and iPhone devices for their sales team.
- SugarCRM, Microsoft Exchange and GroupWise administrators who need advanced, server-side CRM integration – no plug-ins required.
- SugarCRM and Apple sales reps and partners who advise customers of advanced SugarCRM integration options.
- Industry analysts who track SugarCRM and Apple iPad and iPhone.
About Riva Integration Server
Riva Integration Server, developed by Omni, delivers advanced, server-side CRM integration for hosted and on-premise Exchange and GroupWise systems. Riva is the first CRM integration solution to sync Sugar to the native address book, calendar and mail applications on iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Android, Palm and other ActiveSync mobile devices - no plug-ins required. Riva syncs all editions of Sugar to Outlook 2010, Outlook, Outlook Web Access, Outlook on Terminal Services, Office 2011 for Mac, Microsoft Entourage 2008, Apple Mail and Novell GroupWise.
Aldo Zanoni, CEO and Managing Director, Omni
Aldo Zanoni is the corporate visionary behind Omni's success and co-founder of two other successful technology companies.