Focus on Deals, Not Dealing with Documents
No one has to tell you... your sales team is heads-down, nurturing leads and closing deals without the bandwidth to do much else. Searching for emails, rummaging around cluttered computer desktops for the latest price list or contract – that generates frustration, not revenue.
What if they had the information they needed right at their fingertips... within their CRM system?
If you've implemented SugarCRM, you're already halfway there. Because SugarCRM resides in the cloud you can leverage integrated online services like Box.net, which makes it simple for businesses to access, share, and manage all of their content online, within SugarCRM.
Join this webcast to learn how you can leverage Box's Cloud Content Management system in conjunction with SugarCRM to speed up your sales cycle. Not only does Box increase your sales team's efficiency, it also connects your entire company on an easy-to-use, accessible-from-anywhere platform that helps them manage projects, share content with contacts inside and outside of their business, and streamline workflow.
Who should attend:
- Sales professionals
- Marketing professionals responsible for sales enablement
- IT directors looking for a cost-effective content management system that integrates with other business-critical applications
What they will gain:
- Insight into how Box connected to SugarCRM improves sales efficiency
- Tips on how a marketing team can effectively manage a sales portal on Box
- Details on how a business can cut costs and save time with Cloud Content Management