Case Study: King Worldwide
As a growing organization, King Worldwide needed a system that could provide visibility and support collaboration among six of its companies, each of which has its own set of services and clients. Since each company provides a different service within the spectrum of stakeholder management to publicly traded companies, unifying activities and outreach with a capable CRM system was important.
- Enable sharing of contacts, clients, and calendars
- Unify activities and outreach
- Support collaboration for developing integrated client solutions
- Facilitate communication with offices around the world
The Solution: Sugar Corporate
After evaluating SugarCRM and Salesforce.com, King Worldwide selected Sugar for its combination of functionality and affordability. The company also purchased Sugar’s Professional Services Jumpstart Package to support implementation and the customizations required for each company.
- Sugar Mobile supports consultants while traveling
- Outlook integration delivers unified communications
- Shared calendar and contacts ensure consistent interaction with clients
- Ease of use makes Sugar accessible regardless of computer skill