Case Study: Box-Op
Denmark's leading provider of mailboxes manages explosive growth and delivers results with SugarCRM and RedPill Linpro
SugarCRM saves us money since it allows us to save a lot of time. It also gives us a full overview of our business, 24/7.
Lars Nielsen, Consultant BOX-OP, Box-Op
- Box-Op was seeing tremendous growth in its business, however, its initial CRM investment was not scaling or seeing strong adoption from employees.
- Box-Op saw an inability to manage the company's growing sales pipeline; no ability to create accurate forecasts.
- Low adoption of previous CRM system resulted in sales agents using their own CRM solutions - which led to silos of critical data.
- Many processes among departments still managed in a manual fashion.
- Box-Op worked with Redpill Linpro to deploy Sugar Professional in its three locations across Denmark.
- Reporting tools in Sugar Professional offered simple but effective pipeline management and forecasting tools.
- The ease of use of Sugar drove high adoption, centralizing all data on one system.
- Process automations eliminated manual handoffs between departments and offices.
- Pipeline management capabilities have optimized Box-Op's ability to allocate resources and anticipate demand.
- Streamlined processes have saved Box-Op time and money, given the ability to sell more product in less time.
- Faster time to delivery has resulted in increased customer satisfaction.