Case Study: Loomis UK
Supplier of secure transport services has improved the bottom line of its English subsidiary by switching to SugarCRM
Our switch to SugarCRM means that we are now even better equipped to deliver excellence in customer service.
Donal Keane, UK Marketing Manager, Loomis UK
- Loomis' UK subsidiary found its existing CRM system too inflexible and difficult to use.
- Loomis UK also needed a tool that provided greater insight into operations.
- Existing system could not be customized without time consuming, costly consulting engagements.
- Pervious system was not heavily adopted by end users
- Existing system did not provide management insight into sales and marketing activities
- Sales associates could not share knowledge across teams
- Sugar Professional, a web-based full service CRM tool to unite sales and marketing efforts
- Customizations with the help of Sugar partner RedPill Linpro ensured a tailor-made solution for Loomis UK
- In-depth training from Redpill Linpro helped drive early adoption of Sugar at Loomis UK
- Positive return on investment in only three months after deploying Sugar Professional
- Bottom line savings of 25 percent
- Greater ability to offer differentiated and top notch customer service