Case Study: Flat Rock Technology
The sales and marketing teams required a centralised data system to handle its sales and project activities and help convert sales leads into high-value customers. Of crucial importance was the ability to manage the entire customer lifecycle, from capturing initial interest to managing opportunities, project details and support contracts.
- A centralised repository to manage customer information
- A flexible and affordable system
- An easy to use technology with no cost of ownership
Sugar was chosen above its competitor Salesforce for its affordability and proven capabilities in process and customer management. The system was easy to configure and there was no cost to set up. Flat Rock Technology managed the installation in a few days without any help from Sugar’s support team.
- Improves customer lifecycle management processes
- Boosts business productivity with analysis of sales and team performance
- Delivers better marketing campaigns based on client profiles
- Increases customer wins with conversion analysis tool
- Doubled the conversion rate of leads into high value customers
- Reduced the time to manage contact lists by 100 percent