Technology Advisors is a global business & technology consulting company with one fundamental objective: help businesses find the tools they...
Switched to Sugar from Salesforce
Salesforce.com is a big player in CRM, but with that size often comes big problems. Like cost, complexity, and lack of flexibility. How do we know? Because a sizable number of our customers used to be Salesforce customers.
Salesforce customers switch to Sugar because:
- They want easily customizable CRM that can accommodate their business processes.
- They want to make their field sales force more productive with full mobile access.
- They want to control their data and have more than one deployment option.
- They resent being forced into costly upgrades that deliver little extra functionality.
- They can often cut their CRM expenses in half by switching.
Customer Success Stories
Loaded Technologies is a customer engagement consulting firm that designs and delivers smart solutions to unlock your customer potential,...
Enable Technologies is the oldest SugarCRM Partner in Europe and has been SugarCRM’s Top UK partner since 2005. Focussing solely on SugarCRM, they...
Levementum is a global consulting and technology services company that focuses on xRM (relationship management) and eCommerce for businesses, non-...