Epicom is a technology solutions firm focused on consulting and executing complex Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing Automation...
Switched to Sugar from Salesforce
Salesforce.com is a big player in CRM, but with that size often comes big problems. Like cost, complexity, and lack of flexibility. How do we know? Because a sizable number of our customers used to be Salesforce customers.
Salesforce customers switch to Sugar because:
- They want easily customizable CRM that can accommodate their business processes.
- They want to make their field sales force more productive with full mobile access.
- They want to control their data and have more than one deployment option.
- They resent being forced into costly upgrades that deliver little extra functionality.
- They can often cut their CRM expenses in half by switching.
Customer Success Stories
BrixCRM is a driven CRM service provider and Elite Partner of SugarCRM. Our mission is to enable...
Levementum is a global consulting and technology services company that focuses on xRM (relationship management) and eCommerce for businesses, non-...
Technology Advisors is a global business & technology consulting company with one fundamental objective: help businesses find the tools they...