At BrainSell, our focus has always been on proving how CRM can make a measurable (and immeasurable) difference in customer retention efforts,...
Switched to Sugar from Salesforce
Salesforce.com is a big player in CRM, but with that size often comes big problems. Like cost, complexity, and lack of flexibility. How do we know? Because a sizable number of our customers used to be Salesforce customers.
Salesforce customers switch to Sugar because:
- They want easily customizable CRM that can accommodate their business processes.
- They want to make their field sales force more productive with full mobile access.
- They want to control their data and have more than one deployment option.
- They resent being forced into costly upgrades that deliver little extra functionality.
- They can often cut their CRM expenses in half by switching.
Customer Success Stories
Loaded Technologies is a customer engagement consulting firm that designs and delivers smart solutions to unlock your customer potential,...
Epicom is a technology solutions firm focused on consulting and executing complex Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing Automation...
Enable Technologies is the oldest SugarCRM Partner in Europe and has been SugarCRM’s Top UK partner since 2005. Focussing solely on SugarCRM, they...