Levementum is a global consulting and technology services company that focuses on xRM (relationship management) for businesses, non-profits, and...
Switched to Sugar from Salesforce
Salesforce.com is a big player in CRM, but with that size often comes big problems. Like cost, complexity, and lack of flexibility. How do we know? Because a sizable number of our customers used to be Salesforce customers.
Salesforce customers switch to Sugar because:
- They want easily customizable CRM that can accommodate their business processes.
- They want to make their field sales force more productive with full mobile access.
- They want to control their data and have more than one deployment option.
- They resent being forced into costly upgrades that deliver little extra functionality.
- They can often cut their CRM expenses in half by switching.
Customer Success Stories
NEPO Systems provides premium hosting, support and module development for SugarCRM, the leading open source CRM and PaaS company in the market....
Insignio CRM GmbH has partnered with SugarCRM Inc. since 2007; the company attained Gold status in 2009 and is now one of Sugar’s largest partners...