SugarCRM Channel Partner Program
SugarCRM's enablement process goes beyond the standards of most channel programs. We help our committed partners develop successful Sugar businesses with practice management resources and tools, comprehensive role-based training and certification programs.
Innovation and Value: SugarCRM is dedicated to providing innovative solutions to our customers at the most attractive value for their investment dollars. Sugar solutions are designed with the individual in mind, empowering users to help create extraordinary customer relationships at every touch point, on any device. Sugar offers clear and simple pricing across a range of editions to meet any business’ needs, without arbitrary limitations or hidden fees.
- Basic Level: Offers a solid foundation for companies looking to develop a profitable SugarCRM practice and to begin a path towards becoming a Platinum level partner. Basic partners receive access to a Partner Portal which includes a comprehensive list of sales and marketing resource documentation, a sandbox for internal use, a demo environment, referral margin and access to optional SugarCRM certification training. All new partners joining after January 1, 2014 will begin at this level.
- Platinum Level: The Platinum partner level is tailored for organizations who have proven their dedication to SugarCRM and are aggressively looking to grow their business and are committed to achieving an annual revenue quota. It includes all of the benefits of the Basic level partnership plus quarterly meetings with SugarCRM Channel Development team to help align business and marketing priorities. It also includes priority access to Executive Management, recognition of status on SugarCRM website, exclusive Executive Reception at partner conferences and preferred access to the SugarCRM FastTrack Enablement process. Additional rewards for exceeding revenue goals and growth objectives are also available at this level.
- Completion of VAR Partner Agreement
- Established CRM/ Technology practice with verifiable customer references.
- Experienced CRM consulting and implementation staff
- Ability to commit and deliver on a revenue target
- A minimum of two dedicated sales and marketing resources
- Strong fit between SugarCRM's Commercial Open Source, On-Site and Open Cloud applications and Partner's service
- Strong overlap between SugarCRM's and Partner's target audience or customer base
- Ability to establish and self-maintain a pipeline of customers
- Customer references
- Meet the minimum SugarCRM certification requirement of one sales or pre-sales and one Implementation expert dedicated to your SugarCRM practice.