Partner Program FAQs
Becoming a Partner
- I want to become part of the SugarCRM family? Where do I start?
- Are there different types of SugarCRM Partnerships?
- How do I apply for a SugarCRM Partnership?
- I want to embed SugarCRM's commercial product(s) into my solution. Do you have a program that handles this?
- I want to integrate my software solution or develop an add-on module for SugarCRM's products. Do you have a program for this?
- As a partner, what are the guidelines for using SugarCRM’s branding in association with my company?
- Is there a Partnership Agreement that I can review?
- Is there a cost to become a partner?
- Do members of the SugarCRM VAR Program get access to software for internal use?
Review the Partner page and complete Partnership Application. A SugarCRM representative will be in touch with you to discuss the program that fits your company’s objectives.
Yes, there are different types of partnerships: OEM, ISV, VAR, Affiliate. To learn more about the various types of partnerships we offer and choose which one is right for you click here.
First, you will need to complete our Partnership Application. Our partner team will review the application and contact you within the next 2-3 business days. Due to considerable interest in working with SugarCRM, it may take us a few extra days to respond. We ask for your patience.
If you are interested in an OEM relationship with Sugar Professional or Sugar Enterprise, you may be interested in the Powered by SugarCRM program. Learn more about Powered by SugarCRM program
I want to integrate my software solution or develop an add-on module for SugarCRM's products. Is there a program through which I can do it?
Yes. We offer a set of resources for developing and promoting your solution as a complementary offering to SugarCRM's products. Please start by visiting our commercial marketplace www.sugarexchange.com.
Please refer to these Partner Branding and Logo Usage Guidelines.
Yes. a copy can be made available upon request. Please email us at email@example.com
Yes. If you choose to become a SugarCRM VAR Partner Program, there is an annual fee of $3,000 per year. To review our program Benefits guide, click here.
Yes. Basic level receive 5 not-for-resale internal use licenses of Sugar Enterprise. (Advanced) level receive 20 not-for-resale internal use licenses of Sugar Enterprise and Elite partners receive 25 not-for-resale internal use licenses of Sugar Enterprise.
If you are interested in becoming a SugarCRM Partner, please fill out the application below to help us gain a better understanding of who you are and learn more about your interest in SugarCRM.