Case Study: Security Public Storage
Security Public Storage Drives Lead Generation ROI With SugarCRM And Twilio
Paper and pen were alive and well at Security Public Storage (SPS). It was using an antiquated system where key information was frequently buried in paper and passed by hand from person to person. SPS was losing sales by not following up with leads and realized it needed only a one percent increase in sales to justify the cost of a CRM solution.
- Cost effective
- Robust out-of-the-box functionality
- Easy to integrate
SPS looked first at Salesforce but soon turned to other CRM vendors, including Sugar. SPS ultimately chose Sugar after Sugar Gold Partner Epicom demonstrated an impressive grasp of the company’s business. Epicom created a custom call script for SPS and integrated Sugar with SiteLink, a leading self-storage management software, and Twilio, a cloud-based provider of VoIP, text messaging, and phone services.
- Provides cost and time savings
- Improves prospecting and customer service
- Increases inbound call capture
- Reduced time spent compiling lead information by 60 hours per month
- Increased ROI from online advertising budget by 600 percent