Case Study: uShip
uShip Increases Sales And Support Efficiency 20% With Its SugarCRM Customer Engagement Platform
uShip is the shipping marketplace used by the A&E’s hit reality show Shipping Wars. The company has experienced significant growth fueled by the show—growth that taxed its information systems. uShip required a centralized point of access for contact information such as notes and call data, particularly before contacts became customers or as they were being onboarded.
- Streamline processes and increase efficiency
- Support efforts to increase commercial business
- Provide a platform that all sales teams could use
- Integrate with Asterisk and HelpSpot
The Solution: Sugar Professional On Demand
The company evaluated Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics as well as Sugar. After aggressive due diligence, uShip chose SugarCRM and Sugar partner Epicom. Using a phased approach, Epicom developed a solution for commercial accounts. Phase two took on retail. The Asterisk phone integration, which supports both groups, was the focus of phase three.
- Boosted efficiency by 20 percent
- Accelerated reporting, saving six to eight hours per week
- Increased customer conversion rate via Asterisk integration
- Enabled uShip to manage growth without hiring additional staff