SugarExchange Listings and Transaction Volume Takes Off
SugarExchange Has Grown to Over 230 Listings From 68 Providers, in 34 Product Categories in Under Six Months.
Marketplace Tallies Over 7,000 Transions Since SugarExchange Launch in October 2006.
CUPERTINO, CA (April 10, 2007) - SugarCRM Inc., the world’s leading provider of commercial open source customer relationship management (CRM) software, announced today that over 233 applications, extensions and modules are currently available on SugarExchange and more than 7,000 transactions have occurred since the launch of the software marketplace in October 2006. SugarExchange is a fully eCommerce enabled marketplace for ISVs to list and sell their products to Sugar customers. SugarExchange offers production-ready products to meet all the needs of a Sugar implementation. SugarExchange can be found at http://www.sugarexchange.com.
"The strong provider participation rates on SugarExchange validate the appeal of SugarCRM to both commercial as well as open source developers," said John Roberts, chairman and CEO, SugarCRM. "Independent Software Vendors can leverage SugarCRM’s strong customer growth rate and offer complete, integrated solutions to commercial and open source users of SugarCRM."
A 'Frictionless' eCommerce Platform
Since its launch, over 7,000 transactions have taken place connecting Sugar customers with SugarExchange providers. SugarExchange applications are suited for all deployment options depending on a company's technical and business requirements. SugarExchange products are available to run on all Sugar editions – Sugar Open Source, Sugar Professional and Sugar Enterprise.
The strong adoption of SugarExchange can be attributed to the ease-of-use of integrating products into SugarCRM’s open source architecture, the simple management for listing and advertising applications, and the full eCommerce capabilities that allow users to quickly transact with providers through SugarExchange.
"InsideView is excited to offer our solutions through SugarExchange, the largest open source CRM marketplace," stated Umberto Milletti, InsideView co-founder and CEO, a SugarExchange provider of on-demand sales opportunity intelligence service. "We are impressed with the high penetration SugarExchange has within the CRM community."
A Growing Number of Providers
Currently, SugarExchange offers listings across 34 product categories, including applications for Human Resources Management, Incentive Compensation Management, Mobile Access and Telephony Integration. SugarExchange providers are finding a large, untapped market for their solutions.
"SugarExchange opened a new market for our company overnight," said Vlad Voskresensky, CEO, InvisibleCRM, a SugarExchange provider of document organizational tools. "SugarCRM delivers the demand so we are able to focus on building the best products in our category."
New products on SugarExchange include:
- Centive Compel, the most widely used on-demand sales compensation management solution. More than just a calculation tool, Compel enables companies to model, manage and optimize sales compensation, and provide executives, sales managers and sales representatives with at-a-glance interactive view into attainment, ranking and commission earnings data.
- iEnterprises Mobile Edge for SugarCRM is a new wireless extension for SugarCRM users so they can instantly have their SugarCRM available anytime, anywhere on BlackBerry smartphones from Research in Motion (RIM). The easy-to–use and configurable wireless solution lets SugarCRM users get mission critical information – such as contacts, leads, opportunities and call reports within seconds.
- InsideView Opportunity Intelligence transforms sales by taking random cold-calling and luck out of the equation. It automatically identifies key selling opportunities and provides alerts in real time. InsideView provides the inside information to close the deal such as details on the target company, key decision makers and connections you can leverage to engage and sell.
- InvisibleCRM provides SalesFolder and SalesAlerts for Sugar. SalesFolder enables automated organization and sharing of all CRM documents. SalesFolder is the best way to have SugarCRM documents and attachments available anytime, even offline. SalesAlerts provides an easy way to stay on top of any changes within your SugarCRM accounts. It uses unobtrusive pop-up windows to notify you of new opportunities, closing dates, customers’ birthdays, and other important CRM related events.
- QConnector from RPS Technology integrates Intuit's QuickBooks business software with Sugar Professional and Sugar Enterprise to provide real-time integration capabilities by synchronizing account, invoice, summary payment, and product data between QuickBooks and SugarCRM.
- Scalix allows companies to reduce the cost and complexity of messaging with an open source email and group calendaring solution for enterprises of all sizes. With over 1 million mailboxes deployed, 120,000 Community Edition downloads, and 600 corporate customers, Scalix is the most field-proven Linux email and collaboration solution available to enterprises today.
To view a complete list of products, please visit www.sugarexchange.com. To learn more about SugarExchange offerings, please contact SugarCRM at 1 87 SUGARCRM or attend the SugarCRM Global Developer Conference May 3-5, 2007 in San Jose, California, USA.
SugarCRM is the world’s leading provider of commercial open source customer relationship management (CRM) software for companies of all sizes. SugarCRM easily adapts to any business environment by offering a more flexible, cost-effective alternative than proprietary applications. SugarCRM’s open source architecture allows companies to more easily customize and integrate customer-facing business processes in order to build and maintain more profitable relationships. SugarCRM offers several deployment options, including on-demand, on-site and appliance-based solutions to suit customers’ security, integration and configuration needs.