SugarCRM Spotlights Major Attractions At SugarCon 2014
Attendees To See the Power of 'i' in Action Across Key Business Segments During Premier Annual CRM Event
CUPERTINO, Calif. – April 2, 2014 – SugarCRM Inc., the company that enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative and affordable CRM solution in the market, today highlights some of the main attractions at the company’s upcoming SugarCon 2014 user conference, April 28-May 1 in San Francisco. The event features presentations from senior executives, hands-on training courses and a broad array of customer and partner tracks — all designed to help today's forward-thinking businesses enable every customer-facing individual across an organization to deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
In keeping with its eight-year tradition, SugarCon 2014 boasts a bevy of informative speaker panels, customer tracks, certification courses, product training and high-impact networking events, including an exclusive, swanky evening gala at San Francisco’s largest and most progressive nightclub. Attendees will gain powerful tools for business optimization and hear valuable insights to help leverage the Power of “i” with their own customers and prospects via more than 25 unique customer scenarios, including lessons learned from the world’s largest CRM deployment.
Some of the major tracks, keynotes and activities will include:
- "How iCRM" Customer Spotlights — Executives from SugarCRM customers, Sennheiser, IBM and Seguros Monterrey New York Life will provide first-hand experience on how harnessing the Power of "i" with Sugar has engendered critical best practices and empowered individuals inside their organizations.
- Keynote Address — delivered by best-selling author and customer experience expert Shep Hyken.
- Sponsor Pavilion — Customers can browse the latest technology innovations from 30 featured partners in the SugarCRM ecosystem.
- Product Training — Attendees learn how to maximize Sugar deployments with hands-on training sessions and certification courses. Product experts will also introduce the coolest, new Sugar integrations and walk attendees through the best migration path from Sugar 6 to Sugar 7.
- Educational Panels — Attendees can augment their CRM knowledge with sessions such as "Maintaining CRMomentum in a Growing Business" and "Effective Social Media in Your CRM."
“Over the years, SugarCon has successfully united customers, partners and prominent industry experts to provide invaluable networking, educational and training opportunities for the global CRM community,” said Larry Augustin, SugarCRM CEO. “With the knowledge gained at SugarCon, users around the globe achieve greater value from their Sugar deployments and will have a stronger vision for embracing the individual in their businesses as they deliver extraordinary customer experiences over the complete lifecycle.”
For additional information on SugarCon 2014, to view the complete agenda or to register, please visit the SugarCon website.
Note to Press/Analysts: For qualified technology press and market analysts interested in a complimentary SugarCon pass or who would like to attend SugarCon’s Press/Analyst Day on Monday, April 28, contact Becky Quinlan at Becky@bocacommunications.com.
SugarCRM enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative and affordable customer relationship management (CRM) solution on the market. By placing the individual at the center of its solution, SugarCRM is putting the “i” in CRM and empowering people at all levels of an organization to better understand and engage with customers. Based in Silicon Valley, SugarCRM is backed by Goldman Sachs, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, NEA, and Walden International. More than 1.5M individuals in over 120 countries rely on SugarCRM. To learn more visit SugarCRM or follow @SugarCRM.
+1 (415) 987-4970
+1 (916) 508-8050