SugarCRM Packs SugarCon 2012 with Exclusive Activities for Partners
SugarCRM Partners Can Gain Certification, Get First Look at Product Roadmap, and Celebrate Channel Achievements
CUPERTINO, Calif. – March 21, 2012 – SugarCRM, the world’s fastest-growing customer relationship management (CRM) company, today announced that SugarCon 2012 (April 23-26, 2012) will offer several special activities, training, and even an award event aimed specifically at SugarCRM partners.
Monday, April 23 at SugarCon is fully dedicated to partners:
- Hear the SugarCRM executive team – Larry Augustin, Jeff Campbell, and Nick Halsey – discuss the “State of Sugar” as it relates to partners.
- Get the first look at the latest SugarCRM product roadmap with Co-founder and CTO, Clint Oram.
- Attend a special session discussing how partners can better register deals and manage pipelines.
- Take a deep dive into technical, marketing, and sales topics with breakout sessions.
- Get a head start on networking with other SugarCRM partners and customers at the evening Welcome Reception.
- Find out who’s honored at the Partner Awards Dinner (more below).
- Get a summary of the Sunday partner advisory board meeting.
- Attend quarterly business review meetings with regional VPs, and find out about plans to improve performance.
Don’t miss the chance to meet training and certification requirements to get the most out of the full SugarCon experience:
- Take advantage of a full lineup of training sessions – choose from four tracks:
- Complete “Selling Sugar Workshop”
- SugarCRM Solution Development: The Technical Developer Role
- Professional Services Starter Kit: Get your customer started with the Jump Start and Data Migration Packages
- Marketing Boot Camp
- Meet new partner program guidelines: Effective April 1, all partners must have at least one certified Sales Executive and one certified Presales Engineer.
Join SugarCRM as it honors the company’s immensely valuable partner channel for its achievements over the past year, and its role in helping SugarCRM achieve outstanding year-over-year growth:
- Celebrate at the SugarCon awards dinner, Monday April 23, 8pm.
- Award categories include 2011 Growth, Most Valuable Player, Partner of the Year, and Rookie of the Year.
Partner Advisory Board Meeting
As partners requested at last year’s SugarCon, the SugarCRM Partner Advisory Board will meet on Sunday, April 22, and will then share results with all partners during Partner Day on Monday, April 23. In addition, the advisory board’s special interest groups will meet on Monday. All partners are invited to take part in groups, depending on their area of interest.
More About SugarCon 2012
SugarCon 2012’s theme is “Explore the Possibilities of CRM,” inspiring attendees to dig deeper into the CRM discipline. In keeping with SugarCRM’s open approach to business, the CRM community, not SugarCRM, built the conference schedule based on attendee suggestions and online voting. The event will offer eight tracks with more than 80 breakout sessions, providing plenty of opportunities for networking.
SugarCRM makes CRM simple. As the world's fastest growing customer relationship management (CRM) company, SugarCRM applications have been downloaded more than ten million times and currently serve over 1,000,000 end users in 192 countries. Over 7,000 organizations have chosen SugarCRM's On-Site and Cloud Computing services over proprietary alternatives. SugarCRM has been recognized for its customer success and product innovation by CRM Magazine, InfoWorld and Customer Interaction Solutions.
For more information, call (408) 454-6900 or 1 87 SUGARCRM toll-free in the US, email email@example.com, or visit www.sugarcrm.com. You can also connect with SugarCRM on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.