SugarCRM Introduces Sugar University, Providing the Knowledge to Ensure Success with SugarCRM
Fall curriculum offers an online library and instructor-led distance learning for SugarCRM end-users and administrators
Cupertino, CA (September 21, 2006) - SugarCRM Inc., the world's leading provider of commercial open source customer relationship management (CRM) software, today announced the availability of Sugar University, an educational resource for SugarCRM end-users and administrators. Sugar University offers online, self-paced training as well as personalized, instructor-led web-based learning sessions. Sugar University is available today and can be found at http://university.sugarcrm.com.
"With the rapid adoption of SugarCRM around the globe, it is important that companies have the tools and knowledge to get the most out of their SugarCRM system," said Clint Oram, Co-Founder and General Manager, Sugar Online. "Sugar University offers an extensive set of learning materials to ensure business and technical users understand, adopt and succeed with SugarCRM."
For the last six months, Sugar University has been tested and used by a select number of SugarCRM customers, who have benefited from the blend of self-paced and instructor-led online learning sessions.
"Sugar University is a terrific online learning system that is helping our company get the most out of our CRM system," said Greg Wong, IT Manager, SBEI Inc., an IP-based storage networking solutions company based in San Ramon, CA. "We are encouraging all new SugarCRM users to utilize Sugar University because it ensures they get up to speed quickly with the application."
Growing Momentum for Commercial Open Source
The Online Library allows individuals to learn at their own pace by accessing online learning guides as well as instructional videos demonstrating key application functions.
- Learning Guides offer detailed step-by-step instructions on how to complete key activities within Sugar Suite.
- Educational Videos provide audio and visual overview demonstrations to "show you" how to complete a task or activity within Sugar Suite.
Instructor-Led learning sessions provide live online access to SugarCRM experts.
- Seminars cover such basics as Getting Started, opportunity management, Administration and more. Seminars include product demonstrations and Q&A. Seminars generally last 45 - 60 minutes.
- Workshops provide key product knowledge, best practices and proven tips and tricks on advanced topics. Workshops offer a combination of lectures, application demonstrations, and hands-on exercises from SugarCRM experts. Workshops generally last 1.5 - 2 hours, and are limited to 10 participants per session.
- Office Hours are available for seminar and workshop participants to have their follow up questions answered.
SugarCRM is the world's leading provider of commercial open source customer relationship management (CRM) software for companies of all sizes. SugarCRM easily adapts to any business environment by offering a more flexible, cost-effective alternative than proprietary applications. SugarCRM's open source architecture allows companies to more easily customize and integrate customer-facing business processes in order to build and maintain more profitable relationships. SugarCRM offers several deployment options, including on-demand, on-premise and appliance-based solutions to suit customers' security, integration and configuration needs. For more information, call (408) 454-6900 or 1 877 SUGARCRM tollfree in the US, email email@example.com, or visit http://www.sugarcrm.com.