SugarCRM Introduces Sugar 6 at CRM Acceleration Spring World Tour
Sixteen Events around the World Will Help Businesses Accelerate Their CRM Initiatives with Proven Strategies and Innovative New Products
CUPERTINO, Calif. (April 28, 2010) - SugarCRM, the world's leading provider of open source customer relationship management (CRM) software, today announced its CRM Acceleration Spring World Tour schedule, covering 16 cities on three continents in the coming weeks. CRM Accelerations are half-day, intensive sessions that help business leaders develop and implement a CRM strategy.
The CRM Acceleration events will introduce Sugar 6, SugarCRM's latest release of its flagship products. Sugar 6 introduces a new user interface that places a premium on speed, simplicity and interoperability with other web applications and mobile devices. A Sugar 6 product demonstration, along with a discussion of how companies can use Sugar to strengthen customer-facing operations, will take place at each event.
Attendance at CRM Acceleration events is free of charge. To register or to learn more about CRM Accelerations, please visit the Events page. The CRM Acceleration events will be held in conjunction with leading SugarCRM partners, including Redpill Linpro in Scandinavia, The Sugar Refinery in the UK, and partners such as Epicom and Plus Consulting in the United States.
The events consist of a mix of presentations from CRM leaders and customers, including a strategic planning presentation, in-depth product sessions, real-world demo scenarios, expert panels and customer use cases. CRM Accelerations are geared towards company leaders, both business and technical.
"CRM Accelerations are a great opportunity for companies - along any phase of their CRM journey - to learn some best practices and interact with SugarCRM partners as well as other SugarCRM customers," said Clint Oram, co-founder and vice president of products at SugarCRM. "During this Spring 2010 World Tour we are particularly excited to be introducing Sugar 6, which fundamentally changes the way customers will interact with CRM solutions."
The complete CRM Acceleration Spring World tour includes the following events:
- May 5: New York City - Hosted by Intricity
- May 6: Oslo, Norway - Hosted by Redpill Linpro
- May 11: Paris, France - Hosted by Ysance
- May 13: London, UK - Hosted by The Sugar Refinery
- May 18: Lisbon, Portugal - Hosted by DRI
- May 20: Madrid, Spain - Hosted by RedK
- May 25: Dublin, Ireland - Hosted by Provident Technologies
- May 25: Los Angeles, Calif. - Hosted by Technology Advisors
- June 2: Malaysia - Hosted by iZeno
- June 4: Singapore - Hosted by iZeno
- June 8: Hong Kong - Hosted by Aoba-Hopkins
- June 9: Washington, DC - Hosted by Plus Consulting
- June 10: Amsterdam - Hosted by BRIX CRM
- June 15: Dallas, TX - Hosted by Epicom
- June 22: Toronto, Canada - Hosted by Performance Advantage
- June 24: Montreal, Canada - Hosted by Solution Metrix
SugarCRM is the world's leading provider of open source customer relationship management (CRM) software. Over 6,000 customers and more than half a million users rely on SugarCRM to execute marketing programs, grow sales, retain customers and create custom business applications. Leading publications such as CRM Magazine, InfoWorld and eWeek praise SugarCRM for its ease-of-use, flexibility and open design. SugarCRM runs on the leading cloud computing platforms, including Amazon EC2, Microsoft Azure, Sugar On-Demand and Private Clouds, offering customers unparalleled choice and control of their data and deployments.
Christine McKeown, Schwartz Communications for SugarCRM