Introducing Sugar Network - A Comprehensive Set of Training, Microsoft Extensions and Support
A Single Solution to Ensure Success with Sugar Suite 4.2
April 5, 2006 Cupertino, CA; SugarCRM Inc., announced today the introduction of Sugar Network, a comprehensive set of training, Microsoft extensions and support for SugarCRM users. Sugar Network includes online training, SugarCRM Plug-Ins for Microsoft® Outlook® and Word®, and SugarCRM customer support. The product is available for sale today with the release of Sugar Suite 4.2.
"With the support of the SugarCRM Community, Sugar Open Source has become an important tool for businesses around the world." said Clint Oram, co-founder and GM of Sugar Online. "Sugar Network ensures Sugar Open Source users have the training, product extensions and support to get the most out of their SugarCRM implementations."
"Sugar Open Source has quickly become a mission-critical application within our company," says Ken Brill, a SugarCRM Community Moderator and IT Department Manager at Multicom, a Maritime Equipment Manufacturer. "Sugar Network provides the assurance, product education and extensions to help our company get more out of Sugar Open Source."
Sugar Network Licensing and Availability
Sugar Network is available today to Sugar Open Source users as an annual subscription for $99 per user. Customers who subscribe before June 1, 2006 receive a $20 per user discount.
Sugar Network includes the following:
- Online Training: Sugar Network subscribers receive access to training modules in Sugar University, SugarCRM's online training environment. Sugar University, which will debut in the summer of 2006, offers a single location for end-user and administrative training on SugarCRM.
- Sugar Plug-In for Microsoft Outlook®: Sugar Plug-In for Microsoft Outlook®, allows users to manage Sugar data within the familiar Microsoft Outlook user interface.
- Sugar Plug-In for Microsoft Word: Sugar Plug-In for Microsoft Word merges SugarCRM data into the popular Microsoft Word® format.
- SugarCRM Customer Support: Sugar Network subscribers are entitled to one support case per year which provides access to the SugarCRM Support team.
- Sugar Support Portal: Sugar Network provides complete access to SugarCRM's technical support from within the Sugar Open Source application. Subscribers also receive access to Sugar Open Source community forums, download manager, new documentation, product alerts, bug tracker, and FAQs.
Availability of Sugar Suite 4.2
In addition to Sugar Network, Sugar Suite 4.2 contains a number of new features and enhancements that promise to delight new and existing SugarCRM users.
Sugar Suite 4.2 includes the following:
- Improved Sugar Plug-In for Microsoft Outlook: A new user interface, deeper classification functionality and improved integration to allow the management of SugarCRM from within Microsoft Outlook®. The Sugar Plug-In for Microsoft Outlook® is available to Sugar Network, Professional and Enterprise customers.
- Email Processing Enhancements: Improved inbound email handling with support for both group and individuals, a new HTML editor and signature capabilities for outbound email, and more integrated document handling between Sugar Documents and email clients.
- Campaign Management Improvements: Multiple tracker URLs for a single campaign and improved email suppression lists by individual or domain name.
- Contract Management: Manage the complete lifecycle of contracts with the ability to track and store revisions, expiration dates, and generate renewal triggers upon expiration. Sugar Contract Management is available only in Sugar Professional and Sugar Enterprise.
Sugar Suite 4.2 is generally available today. Sugar Professional 4.2 and Sugar Enterprise 4.2 are available for $239 and $449 per user per year respectively, for on-premise deployment. Sugar Professional On-Demand 4.2 starts at $39.95 per user monthly, and Sugar Enterprise On-Demand costs $74.95 per user monthly. They can be purchased at www.sugarcrm.com/sugarshop. Sugar Open Source 4.2 can be downloaded at no charge at www.sugarforge.org.
SugarCRM is the world's leading provider of commercial open source customer relationship management (CRM) software for companies of all sizes. SugarCRM's Sugar Suite easily adapts to any business environment by offering a more flexible, cost-effective alternative than proprietary applications. SugarCRM's open source architecture allows companies to more easily customize and integrate customer-facing business processes in order to build and maintain more profitable relationships. SugarCRM offers several deployment options, including on-demand, on-premise and appliance-based solutions to suit customers' security, integration and configuration needs. For more information, call (408) 454-6900 or 1 87 SUGARCRM toll free in the US, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.sugarcrm.com.