6 Reasons to Attend SugarCon
CUPERTINO, Calif. - April 4, 2012 - You've been thinking about signing up to attend SugarCon 2012 (April 23-26, 2012), the annual conference from SugarCRM, the world's fastest-growing customer relationship management (CRM) company - but you're not sure you can muster up enough reasons to make the trip, or convince your boss that it's worth the time away from the office.
Problem solved: Below are six great reasons why attending SugarCon will pay off handsomely.
Bonus reason to attend: We firmly believe that fun events and entertainment will power productive networking and help generate contacts. When you attend SugarCon, everything is included, even cocktails. During your time at SugarCon, we'll be providing top notch breakfast and lunch, plus heavy hors d'oeuvres and drinks at the Welcome Reception (Monday, April 23), Exploratorium Extravaganza (Tuesday, April 24), and the Sugar Cocktail Social (Wednesday, April 25).
More About SugarCon 2012
SugarCon 2012's theme is “Explore the Possibilities of CRM,” inspiring attendees to dig deeper into the CRM discipline. In keeping with SugarCRM's open approach to business, the CRM community, not SugarCRM, built the conference schedule based on attendee suggestions and online voting. The event will offer eight tracks with more than 80 breakout sessions, providing plenty of opportunities for networking.
SugarCRM makes CRM simple. As the world's fastest growing customer relationship management (CRM) company, SugarCRM applications have been downloaded more than ten million times and currently serve over 1,000,000 end users in 192 countries. Over 7,000 organizations have chosen SugarCRM's On-Site and Cloud Computing services over proprietary alternatives. SugarCRM has been recognized for its customer success and product innovation by CRM Magazine, InfoWorld and Customer Interaction Solutions.
For more information, call (408) 454-6900 or 1 87 SUGARCRM toll-free in the US, email email@example.com, or visit www.sugarcrm.com. You can also connect with SugarCRM on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- 1) 80+ Breakout Sessions:
- Listen to tons of case studies, discover user tips, and get sneak peeks at upcoming releases to help you get the most out of your SugarCRM deployment. Partners, customers, and developers are set to share how they're getting the biggest bang from their Sugar investment.
- 2) New: Hands-on Training (Value: $1,500):
- There's nothing like live, hands-on training with great instructors. SugarCRM's Professional Services team will offer hands-on training sessions on Thursday, April 26. Register early to save a spot - seats are limited and will fill up fast.
- 3) Learn How to Extend Your Sugar Solution:
- In the SugarCon exhibitor area, find out about plug-and-play integrations for marketing automation, data cleansing, social media, and more. Hear from and share integration stories with market leaders like IBM, Pardot, Tract, Echo Sign, Riva and RelayWare.
- 4) Rub Elbows with SugarCRM Execs and some of the most influential CRM industry experts:
- Exchange ideas with Larry Augustin, SugarCRM CEO and Clint Oram, SugarCRM CTO, as well as influential pundits like Guy Kawasaki, Mike Fauscette, Paul Gillin, Paul Greenberg and Esteban Kolsky. Back by popular demand is SugarCRM's UnCon, allowing attendees to code and collaborate with some for the best CRM developers in the world.
- 5.) Sugar Genius Bar:
- Unlimited access for two full days to SugarCRM developers and support professionals. Ask questions, troubleshoot problems and discuss best practices.
- 6.) More is Merrier:
- Bring more people and get even more out of SugarCon: Register as a group of four, and SugarCRM will throw in a fifth ticket for free. Select Customer Group Registration when you register.