Case Study: Dridco
Dridco Capitalizes On Rise Of Latin American Internet Ad Sales with SugarCRM
Dridco is one of the fastest growing Internet companies in Latin America. With presence in 11 countries and 8 million registered users, growth in Dridco’s business-to-business (B2B) client base taxed the company’s information systems. The company needed a CRM system to replace the spreadsheets that were the primary tool for tracking and managing business operations.
- Increased visibility and management control
The Solution: Sugar Professional
Dridco initially considered Salesforce.com, but soon chose Sugar for its flexibility and reasonable pricing. The company engaged SugarCRM Gold Partner GrowIT, which created a solution prototype that demonstrated how all the firm’s sites could be accommodated on the Sugar platform.
- Centralizes information
- Provides instant visibility into sales activities and deal pipelines
- Alerts managers of approaching milestones
- Standardizes reporting across locations
- Increased customers by 64 percent
- Grew advertising revenues by 157 percent
- Ad listings rose by 125 percent