Reporting - Marketing Analytics, Sales Forecasting and Trends
Reports made easy
Sugar Reporting turns data into actionable information. Managers can monitor business performance across the entire business with reporting tools on Marketing Analytics, Sales Trends, Case Reports, and Customer Profiles. Dashboards can be customized to meet the individual roles of users or to track key metrics across
Sugar Reporting turns data into actionable information. Managers can monitor business performance across the entire business with reporting tools on Marketing Analytics, Sales Trends, Case Reports, and Customer Profiles. Dashboards can be customized to meet the individual roles of users or to track key metrics across the organization. Underlying each report is actual data, so end users and managers can drill down and explore the data impacting their business.Sugar Enterprise and Sugar Ultimate also support advanced SQL reporting queries.
- Create real-time reports and dashboards on any CRM metric, without having to rely on administrators for support
- Monitor the effectiveness of marketing programs, sales opportunities, and support cases
- Share/restrict access to reports and dashboards across teams
- Review HTML-5 compliant charts on tablet computers such as Apple iPad.
Sugar Dashboards provide employees and managers with real-time information about leads, opportunities and accounts. Manage access based on user profile and expose employees only to the information they need to know. Automatic consolidation of sales data from across teams reveals the information executives need to drive performance across their business.
- Present user-specific information about sales opportunities and progress
- Consolidate sales information from across the business for executives
- Customize charts and reports based on key metrics
- Drill down on charts to understand account progress and individual performance
See your personalized sales information on your Sugar homepage when you log-in each morning. Display multiple dashboards on your homepage in a variety of formats, including line, pie, bar, performance, and scatter plot charts.
See information as it happens with real-time sales performance dashboards. Share dashboards with team members to align goals.
Investigate account progress and sales performance by viewing the account information contained within sales dashboards.
Sugar Marketing Analytics allows companies to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns from the initial offer to a closed sales opportunity. Managers can assess the effectiveness of marketing campaigns relative to budget, channel, expected revenue and win rate to gain a full picture of how marketing programs impact the sales pipeline.
- Understand the ROI of marketing programs
- Track which channel is most/least profitable
- Replicate successful campaigns in a few simple steps
Lead Source Analysis
Measure and prioritize channel campaigns based on lead source dashboards.
Real-Time ROI Reports
Understand which campaigns generate positive returns with comprehensive return on investment (ROI) analysis for each campaign.
Measure campaign effectiveness based on a variety of attributes, including leads created, new opportunities and closed-won deals.
Sugar Reporting gives sales managers the insight needed to adjust to changing business conditions. On one screen, sales managers can monitor the pipeline of sales representatives by sales stage, view how many calls each rep has made over a given time period, and monitor closed and expected revenue for the quarter. Managers and reps can also take advantage of the strong reporting and charting capabilities to create personalized dashboards that update whenever information changes.
- Present user-specific information about opportunities
- Consolidate sales data for executives
- Customize charts and reports based on key metrics
- Drill down on charts to understand performance
Monitor how individuals and teams are performing based on opportunities by sales stage.
Access all opportunities in a defined sales stage with one click to see next steps needed to progress the opportunity.
A single view of all sales calls over a given time period, including held and planned calls.
Sugar Case Reports monitor customer problems and how well your customer support team is solving these issues. Case Reports can be used to measure open cases by time period, support representatives, priority, and entitlement. With Sugar Case Reports, managers gain a better view into customer satisfaction and support organizational performance.
- Monitor the effectiveness of case responses
- Identify and prioritize customer problems
- Measure how issues are resolved across individuals and teams
Rank cases based on importance of account and severity of problem.
Open Case Monitoring
Monitor open cases across support representatives, account, time period or other attributes.
Create and manage support entitlements for given accounts to ensure SLAs are enforced.
Sugar Reporting provides a better understanding of who your customers are. Reports and dashboards show customer profiles by industry, geography, company size, product assets, revenue and other important attributes. By gaining a better understanding of customers, companies can better manage existing relationships and build new ones.
- Understand your customer base and how it changes over time
- Parse by industry, revenue, time, geography, and other attributes
- Deliver relevant reports based on concrete data
Track customers by industry, identifying demand for your products and services.
Lead Source Identification
Connect customers to their original lead sources for better understanding of customer acquisition.
Rank customers across a variety of attributes.