Case Study: CCS
A German-headquartered content archiving provider makes the switch from homegrown to Sugar Professional with the assistance of SugarCRM partner Genius4U
The old system couldn't interface with Microsoft Office and creating custom reports was a major undertaking. We needed something we could build our sales processes around and really improve our visibility into the pipeline. We got that with SugarCRM.
Stefan Klein, Product Manager, CCS
- Rapid growth meant management needs a more complete view of the sales pipeline and forecasting
- An outdated homegrown solution didn't provide CCS with enough flexibility or Microsoft Office integration for sales
- Genius4U customized and implemented Sugar Professional On-Site to 30 users in sales during the summer of 2008
- The customization, implementation and rollout took just over 3 months to complete
- A centralized system has allowed sales to track the various sales stages and custom reports have been generated for reporting back to management in addition to sales forecasting
- SugarCRM's plug-in with Microsoft Office has helped to increase end-user adoption.
- Customizations to the Account-, Contact- and Cases module
- Enhancement to the Opportunities module with implementation of the “Sales-Matrix” based on Solution Selling SPI®
- A custom module called "Quotes" has allowed CCS to consolidate product and price listing information across different regions worldwide including the generation of Offers, Order Confirmations, Delivery Notes, Invoices and Credit Notes (like an ERP/WWS)