Case Study: Grupo El Derecho
Grupo El Derecho Centralizes Client Data On SugarCRM And Boosts Sales Performance By 20%
In 2006, when Luis Ortiz joined Grupo El Derecho as head of the sales department, business information was scattered across paper documents, Excel spreadsheets, and custom Access databases. In addition, communication was one-way and very poor, with no feedback or collaboration. Marketing efforts were frequently duplicated. Ortiz realized that the company needed a CRM solution to centralize client information, streamline its business processes, and allow full interdepartmental collaboration.
- Consolidate client information on a single solution
- Synchronize sales activities and marketing campaigns
- Easily adaptable to business model
- Integrate easily with company intranet and other systems
The Solution: Sugar Professional
Sugar Professional El Derecho considered eight CRM solutions before finding SugarCRM. Sugar met all of El Derecho’s requirements and the company engaged Sugar partner redk to deploy its solution. redk provided a solution that has centralized all business information on a single platform for managing sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Centralized all client information into Sugar
- Provided real-time visibility into sales pipeline
- Improved accuracy of sales forecasts
- Streamlined workflow and simplified processes
- Supported collaborative relationships between departments
- Increased average annual revenue per salesperson 20 percent
- Achieved 12 percent increase in new account revenue with 25 percent fewer sales reps