Case Study: Bell ID
With the Help of Sugar Enterprise, Bell ID has increased productivity, attracted more customers and become approximately 60% more transparent.
- Implement Sugar as a uniform system for the administration of customer data.
- Create a central database for the collection and management of customer data.
- Institute a simplified evaluation of collected data. These objectives require the integration of Jira software (a web-based application for error management, troubleshooting and operative project management) and Confluence (a document management system) with SugarCRM in the near future.
- Required features include optimized interfaces between the individual departments, uniform administration of data and the simultaneous use of relevant customer information.
- More efficient processes and improved overview of the current customer and market situation.
- Decision-making much more streamlined process
- All information viewed on a single platform,
Bell ID is a worldwide technology leader in token management and has at its disposal the largest team in the industry. This team is exclusively committed to developing software for the administration of token lifecycles, token applications and cryptographic encoding. Bell ID is the recognized expert in the area of token management with 20 years of experience in this highly specialized field. The company offers unparalleled knowledge, experience and products to its unrivalled portfolio of numerous customers. Several individual customers of Bell ID manage more than 15,000 tokens each. Bell ID software is used worldwide for solutions related to finance, passports and mobile radio.
About Implementation Partner:
BrixCRM The CRM Innovators of BrixCRM provide solutions such as CRM implementation and consulting services, on-demand hosting, local CRM support and tailor-made portal applications. For more information, go to www.brixcrm.nl.