Case Study: Men's Wearhouse
Men's Wearhouse is the largest supplier of rental tuxedos in the U.S. With leads from its acquisition of After Hours Formalwear, a partnership with David’s Bridal, and the 1000+ bridal shows attended by the tuxedo rental sales team, Men’s Wearhouse wanted to create a centralized process to manage leads and set appointments for in-store tuxedo fittings. Since the After Hours system for lead tracking could not scale, Men’s Wearhouse began looking for CRM solutions.
- Support an outbound call center
- Manage leads and set appointments
- Track customer interactions
The Solution: Sugar Enterprise
Men’s Wearhouse wanted a CRM solution that was easy to use and manage, and could be configured to the company’s business processes. After narrowing its choices to a short list, Men’s Wearhouse selected Sugar for an on-premise deployment and went live with December 2007. Several years after initial deployment, when the company upgraded to Sugar 6, Men’s Wearhouse engaged SugarCRM Gold Partner Epicom. Epicom ensured that all the prior customizations were upgrade safe and added other functionality, including a custom prom view, campaign module, and appointment scheduler module. Sugar is also integrated with the tuxedo rental application used by the stores.
- Supports the company’s first outbound call center for tuxedo rentals
- Increased the number of selection and fitting appointments that can be set
- Enables new functionality to be added in days rather than weeks
- Improved communication between marketing, the call center, and the stores