Case Study: Roxtec
Roxtec GmbH develops, manufactures, and sells complete sealing solutions for cable and pipe penetrations. Prior to 2006, it did not have a consistent customer database. Its marketing and distribution teams employed independently developed small-scale solutions based on Excel spreadsheets. Individual branches used isolated systems such as Sage SalesLogix and SuperOffice. With so many disparate systems, it was impossible to implement integrated and efficient CRM processes. Roxtec’s management wanted a solution that could map and synchronize customer data on an international scale.
- Available online
- Based on an open architecture
- Adaptable to Roxtec’s needs
The Solution: Sugar Professional
Roxtec began implementation of its Sugar solution in 2006 at its Swedish headquarters and then added 21 locations including China, USA, Brazil, India, Japan, and Germany. Because the company’s culture and team structure varied from region to region, Roxtec needed to adapt Sugar to country-specific conditions. Today Roxtec’s global Sugar solution provides consistent customer data across the company. It is used by over 300 employees for customer data management, distribution, marketing, and project coordination. Roxtec works closely with Sugar partner Genius4U for service and support of its Sugar solution.
- Reduced the time spent on email marketing by 50 percent while boosting its effectiveness
- Transformed email marketing and made it a powerful tool for customer retention
- Simplified management reporting, improved operational decision making, and streamlined email marketing
- Allowed staff to reliably track customer contact history and feedback from campaigns