Case Study: Kaut-Bullinger
Kaut-Bullinger Unifies Customer Data On SugarCRM Platform And Increases Sales and Service Efficiency
With 190,000 customers spanning business-to-business and business-to-consumer markets, Kaut-Bullinger struggled to achieve a unified platform to support user interactions with customer information. Instead its sales teams were forced to pull some information from the company’s ERP and business intelligence applications, while other important data was kept in Excel spreadsheets. Without centralized access, staff spent too much time searching for information that resided in multiple locations.
- Provide a broad view of customer activity and sales performance
- Aggregate sales and customer data in one location
- Streamline workflow for employees
- Optimize interaction with customers
The Solution: Sugar Professional
In 2010, Kaut-Bullinger began evaluating CRM solutions. From an initial list of 11 vendors, including SugarCRM, the company settled on three that were asked to present: Sugar, Sage CRM, and Adito. The company selected Sugar, preferring its open source architecture, ease of customization, and simplicity of integration with Open-Xchange collaboration software. It also engaged Sugar partner KINAMU, which developed a three-phase plan for implementation.
- Delivered a single point of access to all customer information for nearly 200 employees
- Increased efficiency for the B2B sales team through Sugar’s mobile capabilities
- Enabled more face-to-face interaction with customers
- Incorporated inbound and outbound calling through the Sugar-Siemens telephony integration