Case Study: Juwi MacMillan
IT Service Provider Juwi MacMillan Expands Consulting Services With SugarCRM
Juwi Macmillan IT develops enterprise applications for tablets and smartphones that support the sales and marketing efforts of global pharmaceutical companies. Juwi MacMillan also founded ayeQ in May 2012, a company that provides mobile solutions to other industry sectors. With the addition of a new company and its interest in expanding the company’s CRM consulting services, Juwi MacMillan decided to replace its Lotus Notes solution and introduce a more comprehensive, flexible, and easy-to-use CRM system for the entire group.
- Provide advanced sales tracking and reporting capabilities
- Deliver a web-based solution with social and mobile CRM capabilities
The Solution: Sugar Professional On-Demand
Juwi MacMillan’s IT managers engaged Sugar partner GIS to find a CRM solution that could meet the company’s rigorous demands. One option was to expand the existing Lotus Notes-based system, but it became clear this would not satisfy the requirements of a location-independent mobile distribution system. The company shortlisted Salesforce and SugarCRM, with SugarCRM prevailing due to ease of customization, better support in German, and a more cost-effective licensing policy."
- Streamlined communication processes, improved reporting, and boosted sales efficiency
- Enabled secure sharing of joint customer data with its resellers
- Created the foundation for new venture, ayeQ, to be successful
- Provided on-premise and cloud deployment options