Case Study: Trans - Tasman Business Circle
Trans - Tasman Business Circle Transforms Its Business with Sugar Professional
In 2006, Trans - Tasman Business Circle began to feel serious growing pains. The company very quickly grew from a two-person office into a staff of 10 across two countries. Trans - Tasman initially reacted to the growth in an ad-hoc manner. The result: six separate customer data stores, poor data quality, and zero interaction between data sources. Trans - Tasman found it was spending more time administering data than selling to customers - and knew it needed to make serious changes and get its data under control with a single CRM system.
- Unable to access, update and synch data for real-time use.
- Compromised data security with in-house servers.
- Heavy administrative overhead costs and inefficiencies.
- Duplication of data that resulted in unsatisfactory member experiences and account management.
- Lacked visibility into marketing and sales automation results and pipeline development.
- Trans - Tasman worked with Insightful, a SugarCRM partner, located in Australia, to deploy Sugar Professional across its entire organization within 18 months. With Insightful on board, Trans - Tasman was able to stay on schedule with the original scope of its project.
- In addition Insightful provided extensive training for the initial deployment to the entire company that resulted in high user adoption rates.
- Reduced infrastructure from six systems to two systems.
- Experienced productivity gains of 30 - 50 percent.
- Decreased average data processing time from days to seconds.
- Able to support a mobile sales force.
- Increased sponsorship sales effectiveness and more than doubled the number of conferences it holds each year.
- Automated online customer and sponsorship management processes that now provide an exceptional experience to members and sponsors.
- Able to support 95 percent of customization requests in-house.