Case Study: ThyssenKrupp System Engineering
Needed to find a system to manage sales force processes around low-volume, high-transaction accounts with extended sales cycles across multiple teams.
- Find a CRM system that could be customized around specific sales processes and workflows.
- Had no budget for the purchase and customization of an additional CRM system.
- Installed Sugar Community Edition and then upgraded to Sugar Professional for added functionality around reporting.
- Leveraged customizations done to Sugar Community Edition to outfit Sugar Professional.
- Made extensive customizations around reporting and sales workflows to allow to capture information and transfer it to a knowledge base for other colleagues to view.
- Sugar Professional has streamlined sales forces processes and team collaboration
- Operational data is collected, categorized, labeled and stored in a knowledge base for reporting and collaboration, leading to improved communication and upper management reporting.
- Customizations to the reporting module included the creation of custom fields and categories and set up new workflows for each account.
- Connected "Reports" module within Sugar Professional to executive dashboards for upper management viewing.