Case Study: Program Productions
Scores with Automation, Project Management
Program Productions is a highly specific and sophisticated staffing organization dedicated to helping produce live events with technical expertise and experience. The company provides crewing, labor, and data management for nationally televised sporting, concert, and corporate shows.
Improve workflow processes to manage staffing for more than 3,000 live events, and coordinate hiring and payments for more than 5,000 freelancers annually; increase data integrity while responding to rapid market changes; and improve internal and external information visibility.
Sugar Professional Edition, hosted on-site; customized with ability to project staffing needs based on event types and respond to staffing and equipment variables, such as union or non-union rates and rules based on the event location.
- 50% decrease in data entry time
- 33% reduction in time to staff and manage events - recovering 6,000 staff hours per year
- Created at-a-glance listing of freelancer talent specialties to resolve on-demand hiring needs
- 100 additional staff hours saved by automated estimating and invoicing
- Increased transparency with clients
Headquarters: Lombard, Illinois
Customers Include: Fox Sports, MLB Network, MLB International, Live Nation, Mobile Television Group, AXS.TV, Chicago Bears, Big Ten Network, Intersport, Comcast Sportsnet, NBC Sports, Turner Sports, Freeman AV, PSAV, The Ellen Degeneres Show