Case Study: Pointlogic
Pointlogic rolls out SugarCRM to help alleviate growing pains from rapid expansion and globalization
- Dispersed workforce had an assortment of informal systems for managing customer and prospect data.
- Pointlogic’s unique line of business warranted industry specific modules, fields, and workflows.
- Pointlogic felt is was critical to perform a CRM audit once the system was fully implemented to gauge what areas could be further improved.
- Sugar allows employees at all offices to collaborate on accounts by sharing information critical to the sales process.
- Sugar’s open source architecture allowed Outdare to make necessary customizations for system to be aligned with Pointlogic’s line of business.
- Outdare audited Pointlogic’s user adoption and identified key areas in which customizing Sugar would increase efficiency.