Case Study: Pointlogic
Pointlogic rolls out SugarCRM to help alleviate growing pains from rapid expansion and globalization
Pointlogic was very happy with the increased efficiency and collaboration that Sugar was providing them. However Sugar’s open source architecture allowed us to do even more by allowing us to customize various fields and workflows to be industry specific.
Bart Van Maarseveen Outdare Co-Founder
- Dispersed workforce had an assortment of informal systems for managing customer and prospect data.
- Pointlogic’s unique line of business warranted industry specific modules, fields, and workflows.
- Pointlogic felt is was critical to perform a CRM audit once the system was fully implemented to gauge what areas could be further improved.
- Sugar allows employees at all offices to collaborate on accounts by sharing information critical to the sales process.
- Sugar’s open source architecture allowed Outdare to make necessary customizations for system to be aligned with Pointlogic’s line of business.
- Outdare audited Pointlogic’s user adoption and identified key areas in which customizing Sugar would increase efficiency.