Case Study: MDS Financial Group
MDS Financial is the product of a merger of four companies. Each company had its own data management system including spreadsheets and databases. As a result, inefficiencies in sales, marketing and customer service were quickly identified and the need for a centralized CRM solution became a priority.
- Customer and sales data was located across multiple physical locations and in a variety of related but separate systems.
- Sales management was unable to identify opportunities for cross-selling and customer retention.
- Marketing was unable to track and deliver leads effectively.
- MDS Financial implemented Sugar Professional as its central CRM solution across multiple locations
- Custom modules were created to handle the unique needs of online trading accounts
- Sugar Professional was integrated into the MDS Financial web technology to integrate with the account application process.
- Improved ability to accurately report sales results
- Streamlined customer account creation process through a full integration of Sugar with the MDS Financial online application system via its website and clearing house.
- Established lead generation and sales management process