Case Study: A. M. Castle
Castle Metals, a division of A.M. Castle, supports customers through a combination of 200+ inside and outside sales professionals worldwide. To support its Castle Metals Plus solutions selling initiative, the company needed a system that would enable a disciplined sales process and eliminate reliance on Excel spread sheets for performance tracking.
- Improve visibility
- Increase forecasting accuracy
- Centralize customer contacts
The Solution: Sugar Professional
To support its new sales methodology, Castle Metals chose SugarCRM for its open architecture, ease of integration, and overall value. The company engaged Sugar partner Highland Solutions to customize Sugar, integrate it with Microsoft Outlook, and oversee data migration to the new system.
- Streamlines communication and collaboration
- Improves forecasting and opportunity management
- Speeds management reporting
- Supports more efficient new employee onboarding