Case Study: Lindner Group
Since Lindner Group employs around 6,000 workers globally, an efficient enterprise resource planning (ERP) system is essential for its success. In particular, it’s necessary for sales data housed in its CRM system to be integrated with project and master data stored and managed in the ERP system.
- Needed to replace existing CRM system
- Wanted to employ social business software to improve customer interaction and follow-up through improved collaboration across the organization
The Solution: Sugar Professional
Lindner Group chose SugarCRM since it was already successfully implemented in the company’s German headquarters as well as in its production facilities and subsidiaries in 20 countries. The company worked with Sugar partner Insignio to complete its Sugar implementation and integration with Share2B, a suite of social business tools.
- Offers centralized, easy access to important information on potential customers such as product interests, price ranges, and likely competitors
- Maps all sales processes and provide up-to-date sales opportunities
- Delivers improved coordination of tasks and projects, a significantly reduced volume of internal email, and more effective team support through transparent project processes
- Creates a 360-degree view of key accounts via Sugar’s social media capabilities, enabling employees to tailor marketing offers