Case Study: Koozai
When It Comes To Its Customers, Koozai Leaves Nothing to Chance and Achieves a 96 Percent Client Retention Rate with Sugar
As Koozai experienced rapid growth—adding high-profile clients such as University of Cambridge, Mobile Phones Direct, and diversified technology company 3M—the firm had increasing difficulty tracking customer interactions across sales and marketing. Previous deployments of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics CRM didn't provide Koozai with the flexibility it needed to meet industry-specific requirements. During Koozai’s research into a replacement solution, Sugar reached the top of its short list.
The company understood what it required of a CRM solution: Scalability Maturity Support Flexibility Ease of Use
The Solution: Sugar Professional On-Demand
In 2008, Koozai began using the hosted version of Sugar, which eliminated worry about software updates and on-premise support. Sugar in the cloud delivered security, access, speed, and reliability, without the need for the IT resources required by on premise deployments.
- Maintains client communication and work quality
- Helps analyze lead source effectiveness and monitor return on investment
- Tracks the source of every lead, regardless of where it originated
- Supports key performance indicator (KPI) tracking
- Delivers access and ease of use to personnel with a wide range of skill sets.
- Managed accelerated growth
- Helped Koozai maintain a 96 percent client retention rate
- Streamlined launch of the firm’s London office
- Improved lead management, sales, and marketing processes