Case Study: Insource Performance Solutions
Insource Integrates SugarCRM with InsideView, Miller Heiman and Social Data Channels to Gain a Competitive Edge
Insource Performance Solutions is an on-premise service provider who refines, manages and executes labor-intensive processes for manufacturing and distribution facilities. After a period of extensive growth, the company realized that its current solution, Salesforce.com, existed only as a sales automation tool and could not support Insource's dynamic requirements. It needed a complete solution that could improve the company's ability to serve its customers and make Insource an invaluable resource to them.
- A web-based system that could work as a sales force automation tool and be expandable to a customer relationship management tool.
- User friendly interface to allow for significant adoption across the company.
- Flexibility to customize to its business process and the option to move to on-site deployment as the company expanded.
- Easily integrate with existing systems InsideView and Miller Heiman.
Insource worked with Sugar solution partner, BrainSell and deployed Sugar Professional with an on-demand instance to get up and running quickly. It then integrated its solution with InsideView and Miller Heiman. This has resulted in a seamless integration that has supported user adoption from the ground up. And, with Sugar Professional, Insource also has the option to move to an on-site deployment down the road, which was a key consideration.
- Reduced implementation costs and maximized Sugar's speed-to-value.
- Improved campaign management for lead generation and client communication programs with Sugar's functionalities.
- Gained real-time insight into customer relationship developments with SalesView integration.
- Gained competitive advantage with merger of social media and CRM data into a single format.