Case Study: Induplast
Induplast discovers the functionality of CRM while reaping the benefits of open source.
- Induplast had multiple silos of customer information which hindered Induplast's ability to collaborate when solving customers' problems
- Informal methods of tracking information often led to decisions being made using stale data
- Induplast was in need of a CRM system that could be integrated and customized with existing systems to streamline the order processing and manufacturing processes
- Large amounts of e-mails made it difficult to share and save customer information between Microsoft Outlook and CRM system.
- Induplast uses Sugar as the system of record for tracking customer communications and account information
- Sugar's real time tracking allowed Induplast to make critical decisions based on current information.
- Sugar Plug-In for Microsoft Outlook allows users to manage Sugar information from within the familiar Microsoft Outlook user interface
- OpenSymbol was able to align Sugar with Induplast's existing systems to allow management better visibility into the manufacturing process