Case Study: Greenfield Communications
As a supplier of turnkey, fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) solutions to new residential communities, Greenfield Communications must maintain good relationships with three constituencies: builders and developers, homeowner’s associations (HOAs), and its services customers. Greenfield’s primary challenge was improving call center performance, but the company also lacked a system for managing its relationships with builders, developers, and HOAs.
- Track support tickets
- Enable services upsell
- Provide greater control over customer support
The Solution: Sugar Corporate
Greenfield considered building its own ticketing system in house, but a trusted consultant pointed the company towards customer relationship management and, specifically, SugarCRM. Greenfield also engaged Sugar partner Cynergy Solutions to customize its solution. Greenfield and Cynergy collaborated on the development of 11 custom modules.
- Provides a complete, cost effective back office system
- Delivers greater visibility for call center representatives
- Improves customer service
- Reduces the number of support incidents that require onsite technicians
- Generates accurate reports almost instantaneously