Case Study: Exacq Technologies
Exacq Technologies Unifies Operations Via The Sugar Platform
Exacq Technologies kept its support case logs in hardcopy notebooks while the sales team managed accounts with ACT! To improve support operations, Exacq deployed SugarCRM’s Community Edition in 2008, soon moving to Sugar Professional. Nevertheless, sales continued to use a combination of ACT! and Outlook. As a result, when sales data was entered into Sugar, it was often inaccurate. Exacq wanted Sugar to be used by the entire organization.
- Establish Sugar as a central operating platform
- Integrate with other business systems
The Solution: Sugar Professional
Exacq gradually integrated all its systems with Sugar, making it a centralized platform for the entire organization. For example, Sugar is integrated with Exacq’s Microsoft Dynamics accounting application and its Shore Tel voice over IP (VoIP) phone system. The sales team is required to use Sugar, which tracks every security system that ships to a customer and matches it to quotes, orders, and invoices.
- Streamlines support case management
- Increases transparency in sales pipeline
- Reduces duplication of effort
- Reduced customer service issue resolution time by 15 percent
- Accelerates warranty look ups by 10 to 15 percent