Case Study: Dridco
Dridco is one of the fastest growing Internet companies in Latin America. With presence in 11 countries and 8 million registered users, growth in Dridco’s business-to-business (B2B) client base taxed the company’s information systems. The company needed a CRM system to replace the spreadsheets that were the primary tool for tracking and managing business operations.
- Increased visibility and management control
The Solution: Sugar Professional
Dridco initially considered Salesforce.com, but soon chose Sugar for its flexibility and reasonable pricing. The company engaged SugarCRM Gold Partner GrowIT, which created a solution prototype that demonstrated how all the firm’s sites could be accommodated on the Sugar platform.
- Centralizes information
- Provides instant visibility into sales activities and deal pipelines
- Alerts managers of approaching milestones
- Standardizes reporting across locations
- Increased customers by 64 percent
- Grew advertising revenues by 157 percent
- Ad listings rose by 125 percent