Case Study: Cube Route
Cube Route Taps SugarCRM To Deliver Extraordinary Customer Care
As a distributor of premium pet food through the veterinary channel in South Africa, Cube Route must build and maintain relationships with consumers and breeders as well its network of veterinary practices. Consumers often need product support, including educational guidance, and breeders are strong influencers of consumer preferences. The company wanted to improve service to customers via a system that would collect information about customers, their pets, and their pets’ dietary habits and preferences.
- Enable Cube Route to support customers with advice and build customer loyalty
- Replace inadequate ACT CRM system
- Provide a holistic view of stakeholder information
- Deliver ease of use and customization
- Enable configuration without outside IT resources
The Solution: Sugar Professional
Cube Route chose Sugar and engaged SugarCRM partner Intdev Internet Technologies to develop custom modules for managing information on pets and their respective breeds as well as the administration of discount vouchers. In addition, Sugar’s case module was configured to handle customer queries and complaints.
- Enables Cube Route to deliver excellent customer care
- Allows customer support to include pictures, other information, and voucher activity in a customer file
- Creates effective campaigns that generate more leads while enhancing brands
- Reduces time to bring new employees up to speed
- Cut response time for returned products from as long as one month to just one day
- Produces effective reports in only minutes