Case Study: Corona Medical SAS
Corona Medical needed an adaptive CRM solution that could streamline its sales cycle by integrating information from their customer quote and ERP systems.
We wanted a solution that could adapt to the specific needs of our company. SugarCRM's architecture allows us to develop complementary modules more easily then with a traditional commercial solution and to tie it into our existing systems.
Laurent Guenier, IT Manager
- Sales information was scattered across various sales territories and disparate programs
- Lack of integration between quote, CRM and ERP systems led to manual rework
- Manual reporting tools were time intensive and lacked relevance
- Sugar Professional gave employees an easy to use application to store and share information critical to sales process
- Cross-Module reporting gave Corona Medical the ability to evaluate effectiveness of sales activities
- Synolia's expertise in implementing Sugar allowed quote software to be seamlessly integrated with Sugar into a single sales information system