Case Study: Colloquy
Colloquy, a division of Kaplan University, provides online education systems for academic institutions worldwide. In late 2008, Colloquy determined it needed to quickly implement a CRM solution to support its program’s launch through contact center performance.
- A flexible, cost-effective CRM solution to manage over 50,000 students
- Customizable to fit different universities’ processes
- Able to support contact center adoption and processes
- Capability to support multiple languages for worldwide deployment
- Short implementation period to coordinate with university session deadlines
Colloquy selected Sugar Professional for its ease of implementation, unmatched performance and cost-effectiveness. Today, Colloquy uses Sugar Professional integrated with Microsoft Outlook, JasperSoft, InContact, Alfresco, and Moodle, to track its student service center operations and case management.
- Achieved targeted number of registrations, lead conversions and acquisitions of over 50,000 students with Sugar Professional
- Full-user adoption of Colloquy’s entire student service staff that allows for a 100 percent monitored contact center operation.
- Improved contact-center efficiency with Sugar’s time saving click-to-dial features and an integrated Wiki.
- Increased overall quality of service by encouraging 100 percent call-quality scores.
- Integrated with InContact to personalize and direct conversations with students.
- Gained visibility into operations with Sugar’s reporting functionalities.