Case Study: Ahli United Bank
Ahli United Bank – Kuwait, began modernising its electronic banking department in 2011. It had been using an extremely cumbersome system that required many man-hours as well as paper-based backup. Ahli United needed a centralised, flexible, and easy-to-use system to coordinate customer relations.
- Automate logging and tracking
- Replace paper-based processes
- Deliver low-cost options for customisation
- Integrate with existing software, including Microsoft Outlook
- Provide an easy-to-use solution for staff
The Solution: Sugar Professional
The bank’s IT team considered several CRM solutions, including Microsoft Dynamics, Vtiger, Concursive, and SplendidCRM. The team chose Sugar for its ease of use, flexibility, and ability to be customised cost-effectively. Beginning with Sugar’s Community Edition, the bank moved to Sugar Professional after an installation that took less than three weeks.
- Provides customer information and a complete record history in one central, accessible database
- Saves time that can be used to improve customer service
- Enables staff to use the solution without difficulty
- Reduces printing costs while improving environmental record
- Reduced request processing time by 70 percent
- Decreased time for back office tasks from 45 minutes to less than 10