Case Study: Affinity4
A multiservice provider selects Sugar Professional as a platform to consolidate its multiple product and services offerings onto a single platform.
We wanted to customize to our hearts content. One of the lessons we've learned is that going forward, the costs associated with maintaining a proprietary system that's been heavily customized is too expensive. That's what led us down the path with Sugar.
Jeremy McGee, Director of Information Technology
- Affinity4 required a CRM solution that could consolidate its various product and service offerings onto a single software platform
- The B2C2B business that Affinity4 operates required a customizable CRM solution that was flexible enough to meet its various business processes
- Sugar Professional has given end-users a single platform on which to manage the business, providing a better and more accurate view for management.
- Deployment of over 30 custom modules that allow employees to track invoicing, billing, sales, marketing, customer service, and proceed tracking all through SugarCRM.
- Integration with Asterisk system has allowed integration with the call center.
See Similar Case Studies By
Prior CRM Solution: